D-Hist Jr. is a great-tasting, children’s chewable tablet that contains vitamin C to help maintain a healthy balance in a variety of immune system functions.
- Helps to maintain immune function.
- Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health, that decrease the adverse effects of free radicals on normal physiological functions, helps to reduce and protect against free radicals and lipid oxidation in body tissues.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation and wound healing.
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) (USP) 75 mg
Quercetin (Quercetin dihydrate) 89 mg
Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica, Leaf) 100 mg
Fruit bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus, Fruit)..........900,000 FCC PU (25 mg)
N-Acetyl-L-cysteine (USP) 12 mg
Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Xylitol, Stearic acid, Lemon-lime flavour, Vanilla, Sodium stearyl fumarate, Silica, Rebaudioside A
Adolescents 12 and over: Chew one tablet daily with food or as recommended by your health care professional. For prolonged use or use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have kidney stones and/or gastrointestinal lesion/ ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/ blood thinner, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic, or are having surgery.
Hypersensitivity/allergy, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use (and consult a health care practitioner). Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and/or if you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin.