OTC Benadryl Children's Allergy Bubble Gum 100ml

OTC Benadryl Children's Allergy Bubble Gum 100ml

Regular price $9.99 Save $-9.99
/

Only -1 items in stock!
  

Great tasting bubblegum flavoured Children's BENADRYL® Liquid provides fast, effective symptom relief of your child’s everyday allergies and allergic reactions. Children's BENADRYL® Liquid is free of both dyes and alcohol.

*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.

DIN: 02019698

Provides fast, effective symptom relief from allergies and allergic reactions:

  • Sneezing
  • Itchy, runny nose
  • Itchy eyes
  • Watery eyes
  • Hives

Medicinal Ingredient:
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, 6.25 mg/5 mL or 1 teaspoonful (tsp.)

Ingredient Purpose:
Antihistamine

Non-medicinal Ingredients:
citric acid, flavours, glycerin, saccharin sodium†, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate, sorbitol†, water. Contains 7.83 Kcal/5 mL

†as sweeteners

Children under 2 years of age (under 24 lb or 11 kg): Consult a doctor

Children 2-5 years of age (24-48 lb or 11-22 kg): 1 tsp. (5 mL) every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4tsp. (20 mL) per day.

Children 6 to under 12 years of age (48-95 lb or 22-44 kg): 2-4 tsp. (10-20 mL) every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 16 tsp. (80 mL) per day.

*Seek medical attention if you are experiencing a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, as BENADRYL® is not indicated for such use.

Do not use:

  • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
  • more than the recommended dosage or use for prolonged periods of time except on the advice of a doctor
  • if your child is allergic to diphenhydramine or to any other ingredients in this product
  • to make a young child sleepy.


Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have a child that:

  • has glaucoma
  • has breathing problem such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or chronic asthma
  • has difficulty with urination
  • has a cough that is accompanied by excessive secretions
  • is taking other antihistamines, sedatives or tranquilizers.


When using this product:

  • marked drowsiness may occur
  • excitability may occur, especially in children
  • sedatives and tranquillizers may increase drowsiness
  • do not engage in activities requiring mental alertness.


Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen, last for more than 7 days or if new symptoms occur.

Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.