Extra Strength BENADRYL® Nighttime Caplets let you rest by providing fast, effective symptom relief from allergies and allergic reactions.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
Extra Strength BENADRYL® Nighttime Caplets let you rest by providing fast, effective relief from allergy and hay fever symptoms:
- Itchy, runny nose
- Itchy eyes
- Watery eyes
- Insect Bites
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg
Medicinal Ingredient Purpose:
Calcium phosphate dibasic dihydrate, candelilla wax, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized corn starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, water
Children under the age of 12 years: Not recommended for use. Use Children’s BENADRYL® products.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 caplet at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
*Seek medical attention if you are experiencing a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, as BENADRYL® is not indicated for such use.
Do not use:
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- more than the recommended dosage or use for prolonged periods of time except on the advice of a doctor
- if you are allergic to diphenhydramine or to any other ingredients in this product
- in elderly patients who experience confusion at nighttime.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have glaucoma
- have breathing problems such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or chronic asthma
- have difficulty with urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- have a cough that is accompanied by excessive secretions
- are taking other antihistamines, sedatives or tranquillizers
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
When using this product:
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquillizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur rather than sedation in the elderly, and therefore should be avoided in this age group
- do not drive, operate machinery or engage in activities requiring mental alertness
- avoid alcoholic drinks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen, last for more than 7 days or if new symptoms occur.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.