Benylin® EXTRA STRENGTH All-In-One Cold & Flu Night Syrup is a complete product to help relieve ALL of your Cold & Flu symptoms with 1 simple solution, so you can get the rest you need.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
Fast, Effective Relief Of:
- Mucus & Phlegm
- Nasal Congestion
- Dry Cough
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat Pain
- Plus Mucus & Phlegm
DM Cough Suppressant:
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Controls dry cough. 30 mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Relieves stuffy nose and nasal congestion. 60 mg
Guaifenesin Relieves chest congestion. 200 mg
Acetaminophen (Extra Strength) Relieves pain, fever, headache and sore throat pain. 1000 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Relieves runny nose and sneezing. 4 mg
Alcohol, artificial sweetness enhancer, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, D&C Red No. 33, flavour, glycerin, menthol, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate, sodium cyclamate, sorbitol, water.
Adult Use Only (12 years and older): Take 2 tbsp. (30 mL) every 6 hours Do not take more than 8 tbsp. (120 mL) in 24 hours.
Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
Do not use:
- with other products containing acetaminophen or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen or other medicinal ingredients, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if allergic to any of the ingredients
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have been told that your body breaks down drugs slowly or are taking other medications including the blood-thinning drug warfarin
- have heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have a persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- have difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions as these could be signs of a serious condition.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness or new symptoms occur or symptoms worsen are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), persistent headache or the production of thick, yellow/green phlegm.