CanesOral® is an effective, clinically proven, single-dose oral treatment that can be taken anytime anywhere. It works systemically to stop vaginal yeast infections. To feel better fast, CanesOral® is available in a Combi-Pak format, which contains an external cream that provides fast relief of itching and burning
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
DIN: CAPSULE: 02311690 / CREAM: 02311720
- A convenient oral pill treatment that can be taken anytime, anywhere
- Includes External cream to soothe the external itching and burning
- Effective 1-day single-dose oral treatment
- Symptom relief starts within 24 hours
- 150mg Fluconazole pill & 1% External Clotrimazole cream
The oral capsule contains fluconazole and the active substance in the external cream is clotrimazole. Both are antifungal agents which fight fungal infections such as yeast infections.
The pack contains a single-dose oral capsule and a tube of external cream.
The capsule is to treat a vaginal yeast infection and should be taken by mouth as a one-time-only dose, with or without food.
The cream works by relieving the external irritation associated with a yeast infection. The cream should be gently spread over the irritated vaginal area, 1-2 times a day. It should be used only during the period when external symptoms are present, to a maximum of 7 days.
Do not use if you:
- are pregnant,
- trying to get pregnant or nursing
- are allergic to fluconazole, related azoles (e.g. clotrimazole / miconazole) or other ingredients in the product; taking allergy drugs (e.g. astemizole/ terfenadine*), or cisapride
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- are at increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases (e.g. HIV-AIDS)
- have multiple sexual partners or change partners often
- have never had a yeast infection before
- have heart disease
- have frequent vaginal infections
- have any of the following symptoms which may be signs of a serious condition
- have abdominal pain, shoulder or lower back pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or foul-smelling discharge.
When using this product: There have been reports of spontaneous abortion or birth defects. If you could become pregnant while taking CanesOral®, you should consider using a reliable means of contraception for approximately 1 week after the dose. If you become pregnant while taking this medicine, contact your doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- there is no improvement in 3 days or if symptoms have not disappeared within 7 days
- symptoms recur within 2 months
- you have abdominal pain, fever, foul-smelling discharge during the use of this medication