Don’t wait for relief. Our external cream can be applied to the irritated area to help relieve external itching and burning quickly. To be used in conjunction with your internal cure.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Fast relief from external itching and burning.
- For external use only, can be used in conjunction with internal Canesten®cream products or CanesOral.
- 1% Clotrimazole
The external cream contains 1% clotrimazole to quickly relieve the external burning and itching.
The external cream should be thinly and evenly applied to the area around the entrance of the vagina, 1-2 times a day and smoothed in gently. It should be used until the symptoms of the infection disappear.
This product should be used in conjunction with a Canesten vaginal yeast infection treatment or CanesOral to treat a vaginal yeast infection.
EXTERNAL VAGINAL USE ONLY - Should not be used for vulvar itching due to causes other than a yeast infection.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- are at increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases (e.g. HIV-AIDS)
- have multiple sexual partners or change partners often
- have never had a yeast infection before
- have heart disease
- have frequent vaginal infections
- have any of the following symptoms which may be signs of a serious condition
- have abdominal pain, shoulder or lower back pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or foul-smelling discharge.
When using this product Canesten® may reduce the effectiveness and safety of latex products (e.g. condoms and diaphragms) and vaginal spermicides. This effect is temporary and occurs only during treatment.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- there is no improvement in 3 days or if symptoms have not disappeared within 7 days
- symptoms recur within 2 months
- you have abdominal pain, fever, foul-smelling discharge during the use of this medication