Easily remove stubborn common and plantar warts with this fast-acting, maximum strength formula.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Part of the Salicylic Acid Wart Removal Line
- Convenient brush applicator
- Safe and effective
- Fast-acting liquid
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 17% ww (wart remover)
Inactive Ingredients: alcohol, camphor, castor oil, collodion, ether, ethylcellulose, hypophosphorous acid, menthol, polysorbate 80
- Wash affected area
- May soak the wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- Dry area thoroughly
- Using the applicator, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- Let dry
- Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
For external use only.
Do not use:
- On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Avoid inhaling vapours
- Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.