Easily remove stubborn common and plantar warts with this simple and effective, no-drip formula. Contains salicylic acid, a trusted active ingredient.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Part of the Salicylic Acid Wart Removal Line
- Easy application
- Perfect for on-the-go use
- Maximum strength formula
Salicylic Acid 17% ww (wart remover)
alcohol, camphor, castor oil, ethyl acetate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypophosphorous acid, isopropanol, nitrocellulose, polysorbate 80, silicon dioxide
- Wash affected area
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- Dry area thoroughly
- By squeezing tube gently, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- Let dry
- Repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
For external use only.
Do not use:
- On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Avoid inhaling vapors
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
Cap tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.