Flonase nasal sprays offer once-daily, 24-hour allergy relief. Follow the appropriate dosing instructions for each product to ensure you achieve the best allergy relief possible.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Indicated to relieve itchy, watery eyes
- Works directly in the nose without travelling through the body
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Relieves itchy nose, runny nose, and sneezing
- 24-hour relief
For adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Week 1—use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily.
- Week 2 through 6 months—use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms.
- After 6 months of daily use—ask your doctor if you can keep using.
For children between the ages of 4 and 11:
- An adult should supervise use.
- Use 1 spray in each nostril once daily.
- The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product.
Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your child’s pediatrician if your child needs to use the spray for longer than 2 months a year.
Children under the age of 4: Should not use.
If you or your child miss a day of FLONASE Allergy Relief, it’s important not to add an extra dose to make up for the missed day. Just use your regular dosing the next day.