NeoCitran Extra Strength Cold and Congestion Non-Drowsy Lemon is a hard-working medicine that relieves some of the most common cold symptoms, including headache, sore throat pain, and sinus and nasal congestion. Comes in a non-drowsy formula that’s ideal for use during the day. Just dissolve the contents of the single-dose pouch in boiling water to create a great-tasting lemon-flavoured beverage.
•Extra-strength cold and congestion medicine
•Relieves common cold symptoms including headache, sore throat pain, and sinus and nasal congestion
•Non-drowsy daytime formula that’s ideal for use during the day
•NeoCitran Extra Strength Cold and Congestion Non-Drowsy Lemon comes in a convenient single-dose pouch for a lemon-flavoured hot drink
•Try the nighttime formula from NeoCitran when you need to relieve your cold and flu symptoms so you can get a good night of rest
Active Ingredients: Analgesic: Acetaminophen (Extra Strength) 650 mg, Decongestant: Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg
Directions: Adults and children 12 years and over:
Dissolve the contents of 1 pouch into 225 mL (one cup) of boiling water.
May be taken every 4-6 hours.
Do not take more than 4-6 pouches in 24 hours.
Children under 12: Do not use.
Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings). This is not a standard dosage unit.
Liver warning Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite
Allergy alert Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of the above-noted symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for two (2) weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have liver or kidney disease
- are taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have heart or thyroid disease, high blood pressure, diabetes
- have difficulty with urination
- take any other cough and cold medication
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts more than 3 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- you have a fever (>38°C)
- you are nervous, dizzy or can’t sleep