An anti-infective and a cleansing agent for open sores, wounds, cuts, abrasions and insect bites.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
- clean the affected area
- spray a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let the area dry first
Do not use:
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- if the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.