Extra strength REACTINE® Allergy Liquid Gels work at liquid speed. They provide rapid relief from your indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Runny nose and sneezing
- Nasal congestion and stuffiness
- Itchy nose and throat
- Allergic skin itch and hives
Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 24 hours, any time of the day.
Adults 65 years of age and over: Use REACTINE® Regular Strength 5 mg Tablets or consult a doctor.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Prolonged use only as directed by a doctor.
Medicinal ingredients: cetirizine hydrochloride 10 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mannitol, medium-chain triglycerides, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol 400, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan, sorbitol.
Do not use if you are taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or take a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- have liver or kidney disease
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- When using this product
drowsiness may occur:
- do not drive or operate machinery
- avoid alcoholic drinks or any sedating substances
- headache, sleepiness and dry mouth may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction occurs symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms occur.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.
Read package insert before use. Do not use if the carton is open or if the tamper-evident seal under the bottle cap is missing or broken.
Store between 15-30 °C. Avoid humidity and excessive heat (above 40 °C). Protect from light.