Pain Reliever and Muscle Relaxant
For effective relief of pain associated with muscle spasms such as back pain, tense neck muscles, strains and sprains. Robaxacet Extra Strength contains an analgesic (acetaminophen) to relieve pain and a muscle relaxant (methocarbamol) to relax tense muscles.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
For temporary relief of pain associated with muscle spasm such as:
- back pain
- tense neck muscles
- sprains and strains.
Active ingredients (in each caplet):
Acetaminophen (extra strength) 500 mg
Methocarbamol 400 mg
Corn starch, crospovidone, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C
Blue No. 1, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methylcellulose, polyethylene
glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate,
sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.
Adults and children 12 years & over:
Take 2 caplets every 6 hours.
Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours. Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings). Use only on the advice of a doctor.
Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Stop use and get
medical help right away if you have:
- skin reddening
If any of the above-noted symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- with any other drugs containing acetaminophen or other ingredients in this product
- if allergic to acetaminophen or other ingredients in this product.
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have liver or kidney disease •take the blood-thinning drug warfarin
- drugs for depression, sedatives or any other drug
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
When using this product:
- drowsiness, dizziness, nausea or light-headedness may occur
- do not drive or operate machinery
- do not drink alcohol.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or pain lasts for more than 5 days or
get any unusual symptoms or you get a rash or itchy skin.