When you are suffering from aches and pains or a nagging headache, you are not yourself. You want fast, effective relief so that you can GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER YOUR NORMAL IS®
Trust Regular Strength TYLENOL®. Regular Strength TYLENOL® products are tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast effective relief.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
For effective relief of:
- Aches and Pain
Medicinal ingredients (each tablet contains):
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Carnauba wax, cellulose, corn starch, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose, titanium dioxide, water.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours
If pain or fever does not improve after 1 tablet, take 2 tablets at next dose.
Do not take more than 4000 mg (8 tablets) in 24 hours. Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings).
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
- if allergic to acetaminophen or any other ingredient in this product. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have liver or kidney disease
- take the blood-thinning drug warfarin
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain lasts for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- existing pain or fever worsen or if new symptoms appear.