PURICA Probiotic Cardio is a patented blend of three unique clinically-researched strains of Lactobacillus plantarum designed to support heart function and promote overall cardiovascular health. It was developed to improve the metabolism of cholesterol in the blood. It offers a series of mechanisms to facilitate optimal lipid metabolism.
- It is a synergistic blend of probiotics, vitamins and minerals designed to optimize heart health.
- It provides “triple strength” for heart health by supporting healthy Cholesterol LDL, HDL and Triglycerides already in the normal range.
- It is backed by two published clinical trials (randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled design).
PURICA Probiotic Cardio promotes heart function and overall cardiovascular health.
- Clinically shown to improve the metabolism of cholesterol in the blood.
- It produces BSH enzyme, which degrades bile salts, preventing them from emulsifying cholesterol and thereby hindering its absorption into the blood.
- Produces SCFAs, which inhibit the body’s own production of cholesterol or remove cholesterol from the blood to the liver.
- Helps to bind the cholesterol, thereby preventing its absorption into the blood and facilitating its excretion.
- Supports healthy Total Cholesterol LDL and HDL levels already in the normal range.
- Maintains a healthy Triglyceride level already in the normal range.
- Synergistic effect with statin.
- Effective against both dietary and endogenous cholesterol.
- Reduction of oxidized LDL Cholesterol related to blood vein health.
Medicinal ingredients (each capsule contains):
Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 011 - 0.4 billion cfu
Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 012 - 0.4 billion cfu
Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 013 - 0.4 billion cfu
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, d-manitol, dextrose, sodium ascorbate, sodium citrate, trehalose.
One capsule per day. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Consult a physician prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (i.e. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition.