Thorne Rhodiola, Rhodiola rosea has been extensively studied for over 35 years. Rhodiola has been found to inhibit stress-induced depletion of important brain neurotransmitters. In addition to aiding sleep, Rhodiola can enhance mood and decrease occasional episodes of worry and nervousness, allowing for more efficient functioning under stressful conditions.
- An important stress-relieving botanical
- A brain adaptogen to help cope with stress
- Enhances mood, sleep, and mental focus
- Can improve exercise performance
- Supports normal levels of neurotransmitters - serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) (root extract) 100 mg
Standardized to contain 3% Rosavins
and 1% salidroside
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, L-Leucine, and Silicon Dioxide.