REACTINE Complete sinus + Allergy Extended-Release provides fast allergy relief plus a decongestant for when allergies are made worse by sinus symptoms.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Sinus and nasal congestion
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Runny nose and stuffiness
Medicinal ingredients: cetirizine hydrochloride 5 mg, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 120 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide.
Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours.
Adults 65 years of age and over and in patients with moderate liver and/or kidney disease: 1 tablet daily or consult a doctor.
May be taken with or without food. Tablets should be swallowed with liquid and should not be divided, chewed or crushed. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Prolonged usage as directed by the doctor.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have liver or kidney disease
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have high blood pressure, heart, or thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate
- are elderly
- are taking any other medication.
When using this product:
- drowsiness may occur
- do not drive or operate machinery
- avoid alcoholic drinks or any sedating substances
- headache, sleepiness and dry mouth may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs
- symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms occur
- you are nervous, dizzy or can't sleep.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call the Poison Control Centre of getting medical help right away.
Read package insert before use. Do not use if the carton is open or if the sealed blister shows signs of tampering.
Store between 15-30 °C