Vitamin D improves the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, and helps in the maintenance of bone health. Osteoporosis Canada’s guideline statements recommend a daily vitamin D intake of 400-1000 IU for low-risk adults under 50 years of age and 800-2,000 IU for high-risk and older adults.
Vitamin D intakes of 700-800 IU/day are associated with a decreased risk of bone fracture, in comparison with 400 IU/day.
Chewable vitamin D supplement
- Provides 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per tablet
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Great-tasting natural blackcurrant flavour
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) - 25 mcg / 1000 IU
Sorbitol, xylitol, natural blackcurrant flavour, silica, magnesium stearate
Chew one tablet once daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Safety sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if the outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children