English Ivy Cough and Cold is a great-tasting combination of herbs traditionally used to help relieve symptoms associated with coughs and colds. It provides English ivy, which has been demonstrated in clinical trials to help relieve coughs, promote expectoration and improve respiratory function in patients with chronic bronchitis. A mucilaginous herb, marshmallow contains polysaccharides that coat the mucosal lining of the respiratory tract.
Clinical research supports its traditional use in Herbal Medicine as a demulcent to relieve the irritation of the oral and pharyngeal mucosa and associated dry cough.
English Ivy Cough and Cold also includes European elder, an herb well-recognized for its high anthocyanin content. Available in a delicious natural raspberry flavour, English Ivy Cough and Cold is a convenient way to provide soothing relief of cough and cold symptoms.
Herbal combination to help reduce cough and cold symptoms
- Includes a soothing blend of English ivy, marshmallow and European elder extracts
- Helps relieve coughs, promote expectoration (loosens and expels mucus) and improve respiratory function in patients with chronic bronchitis
- Marshmallow is used in Herbal Medicine as a demulcent to relieve the irritation of the oral and pharyngeal mucosa and associated dry cough
- Delicious natural raspberry flavour
- Convenient liquid formula
Take 1 teaspoon 3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Do not use it if you are allergic to ivy. Consult your healthcare if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.