This product remains viable up to two weeks at room temperature, but is not shelf stable and requires refrigeration for long-term storage. We ask that customers check their local shipping times: if shipping is likely to take two weeks or more, a shelf stable product may be a better fit for you.
HMF Replete is a unique combination of proprietary human-sourced probiotics that supports a healthy intestinal microflora. The intestines contain more than 400 bacterial species, and bacterial balance is necessary for a healthy intestinal tract. Probiotics, including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, promote healthy microflora, support normal intestinal microbiota, and promote digestive health. In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial involving 52 adults, daily probiotic supplementation supported gastrointestinal health.
Promotes healthy gut flora in adults during antibiotic intake and in adults with IBS
- Provides live microorganisms that form part of a natural healthy gut flora
- Probiotics to significantly reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
- Provides 75 billion CFU per day from human-sourced probiotics: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
- Contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Probiotic consortium (lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60),
lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21),
bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20),
bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)) 75 billion CFU
fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 5g.
Adults: In a glass, add water to ½ sachet of HMF Replete and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use it. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if the outer seal is missing or broken. Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F).