Omega EFA Liquid is our most concentrated liquid EFA product, providing 1915 mg of EPA and 1005 mg of DHA per serving. This dosage and EPA:DHA ratio is consistent with the recommended daily dose for helping to promote a healthy mood balance in adults, and supplementation at this daily dosage range has been clinically shown to improve mood balance.
Omega EFA also provides the recommended dosage of EPA and DHA for helping to reduce the pain of RA in adults, when used in conjunction with conventional therapy. In patients with RA, high-dose fish oil supplementation has been shown to significantly enhance acetaminophen’s primary pain-relieving mechanism of action, by increasing acetaminophen-dependent inhibition of cyclooxygenase (COX) enzymes.
Promotes mood health and supports rheumatoid arthritis pain reduction
- Helps to promote a healthy mood balance in adults
- In conjunction with conventional therapy, helps to reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in adults
- Helps to reduce serum triglyceride levels and helps to maintain cardiovascular health in adults
- 1825 mg of EPA and 910 mg of DHA per teaspoon
- Delicious natural orange flavour
Fish Oil (Anchovy) - 4569 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) - 1915 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) - 1005 mg
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids - 3425 mg
Sweet orange oil, mixed tocopherols concentrate
Adult Dose: Take 1 teaspoon daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children and Adolescents (1-18 years): Take ½ teaspoon daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Refrigerate after opening