MegaFood Blood Builder is one of our top-selling products for a reason: it’s clinically proven to increase iron levels and reduce fatigue without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation (there, we said it!). We make it with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption. Oh, and did we tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet (see what we did there?) sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.
- One of our top-selling products
- Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26mg of FoodState Iron per serving
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron
- Naturally combats fatigue and improves energy levels
- Crafted using our Slo-Food Process with FoodState Beet Root and FoodState vitamin C with organic oranges
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange) 15mg,
folate (folic acid with broccoli) (400mcg folic acid) 680mcg,
vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin with S. cerevisiae) 30mcg,
iron (mineral bound s. cerevisiae) 26mg and beet root 125mg.
Stearic acid and cellulose.
Take 1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.