Nova Probiotics Xtreme Care Vegan, Introducing the highest potency probiotic supplement on the market.
Used for the care of patients suffering from serious intestinal disorders such as Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, IBS, Ulcerative colitis, and chronic constipation.
- Works to restore the intestinal flora balance with therapeutic levels of active cultures including bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains
- Cleans the gastrointestinal tract
- Effective against the proliferation of pathogenic agents
- Prevents gastroenteritis or infectious diarrhea
- Provides relief from digestive disorders
- Assists gut flora protection while using antibiotic treatments
- Prevents antibiotic-induced diarrhea
- Assists gut flora recovery after antibiotic treatments
- Soothes the symptoms associated with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Reduces inflammation
- May relieve the symptoms of IBS such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, discomfort
- Can help manage autoimmune disorders associated with gut abnormalities like fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and eczema
- Strengthens immune functions
- Quickens immune response
- Improves the absorption of nutrients and minerals
- Helps lower cholesterol level
- Free from side effects
Lactobacillus rhamnosus A119, lactobacillus plantarum A139, lactobacillus paracasei A234, and lactobacillus acidophilus A116.
Inulin (prebiotic), veggie capsule (hypromellose), corn starch (non-gmo, allergen free, vegetal magnesium stearate and ascorbic acid.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as recommended by a therapist. If you are on antibiotic(s), take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
If you have a fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.