Advil Cold & Sinus caplets relieve nasal congestion to help open up your airways, making it easy to breathe.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- nasal congestion
- sinus pain
- body aches and pain
PURPOSE: Pain reliever / Fever reducer
Ibuprofen and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
Adults under 65 years and children over 12: Take 1 or 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not exceed six caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
Do not give to children under 12.
Do not use longer than 3 days for a fever or 5 days for pain or cold symptoms
- Caution in patients at risk of gastrointestinal tract irritation,
- Patients at risk of kidney problems, including the elderly or those using diuretics.
- Use during pregnancy or nursing should be avoided.
- Stop use immediately if you have difficulty or pain when urinating.
BEFORE you use Advil Cold & Sinus talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have:
- blood clotting disorder (such as hemophilia)
- breathing problems or chronic lung disease (such as chronic
- difficulty in urination due to prostate enlargement
- high blood pressure
- mild to moderate kidney disease
- mild to moderate liver disease
- any other serious disease is under doctor’s care for any serious condition or are taking any other drug including over-the-counter drugs.