Ginger root is a traditional remedy for digestive upsets including lack of appetite, nausea, indigestion, and gas. Chewable Ginger by Natural Factors helps relieve nausea or vomiting related to motion sickness, pregnancy, or post-surgery while supporting digestive health. Each chewable tablet contains 20 mg of ginger, and is deliciously sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
- Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and/or seasickness
- Relieves digestive upset such as lack of appetite, spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas
- Used as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Soothes menstrual pain and cramping
Organic ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) 20 mg
(Equivalent to 500 mg ginger)
Gingerols (5%) 1 mg
Chew 1 tablet 1–3 times per day or as directed by a health professional. For anti-nausea use: take a serving 30 minutes before travel and optionally every 4 hours as necessary.
For post-operative nausea: take 1 hour prior to surgery, or as directed by a health professional. Menstrual pain/cramping (adults): Chew 3 tablets daily or as directed by a health professional. Take 2 days before menses and during day 1 to 3 of menses.
Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.