CANDORVISION HYLO DRY EYE RELIEF 10ML
HYLO eye drops contain the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the eye and other parts of the body. Due to its special physical property, HYLO forms a regular, stable, long lasting lubricating film on the eye surface. This film is not easily rinsed off and does not caus...Read More
• Protects your eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time
• Preservative free and usually very well tolerated
• Phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea
• For rewetting of contact lenses to minimize dryness
• Improves the lubrication of the eye surface in eyes that are dry, burning or have foreign body sensations due to environmental conditions including after ophthalmo-surgical interventions
1. Remove the over-cap and turn the bottle over so the dropper tip points down.
2. Prime the system before first use: Place two fingers on the base and your thumb on the shoulder of the bottle. Press firmly on the base and release. Repeat this several times until the first drop is released. Now the bottle is primed and ready for use.
3. Application: For better control and accuracy, make a base with one hand to support the hand holding the bottle.
4. Lean your head back slightly and gently pull down your lower eyelid. Press FIRMLY and QUICKLY on the base of the bottle. This enables the bottle to release one single drop into the eye. Release and repeat for the other eye. After each application close your eye slowly to allow the fluid to spread evenly over the eye surface.
5.Ensure that the dropper tip is dry. Replace the over-cap. Avoid any contact between the tip of the bottle and your eye or your skin.