Plant-based diets need thoughtful considerations to ensure your body is getting everything it needs. AURA™ Unflavoured Plant-Based Protein has all essential amino acids, BCAA’s, and the perfect blend of organic pumpkin seed, organic fermented sprouted brown rice, fermented pea and organic quinoa.
Women’s bodies have unique needs. Our plant-based enzyme blend, along with a protein blend focused on digestion, is what you need to avoid bloating and discomfort.
Love plant-based products, but hate the gritty feel and taste? We took the highest quality and ingredients first and added countless hours of testing with our all-female panel to get the taste and texture just right.
Simplify your day and feel confident you made an easy, nutritious choice when you choose AURA™ Unflavoured Plant-Based Protein is your go-to dose of extra nutrients, whatever your diet.
- A mixture of Sprouted, Organic and Fermented Protein Sources
- 25g of Complete Protein (5g BCAAs)
- Fortified with Key Plant-based Enzymes to optimize digestion
- Blended with calcium and fermented ingredients to support the macronutrient profile of the female body
- Zero Sugar
- Low Carbohydrate and Fat Content
- Aids in weight management (helps people feel fuller longer)
- Helps build muscle
- Help repair damaged muscles and tissues after a workout
- May reduce inflammation
- May lower blood pressure
- May help relieve symptoms of Type 2 diabetes
- May be easier to digest than whey-based protein powder, as sprouted protein sources increase bioavailability, digestibility and absorption
Plant-based protein blend (fermented pea protein isolate, organic sprouted pumpkin seed protein, organic fermented sprouted brown rice protein, organic sprouted quinoa), plant-based enzyme blend (protease i, protease ii, cellulase, phytase), sea salt, tart cherry, pineapple, papaya, coconut oil.
Contains: Tree nuts (Coconut).
Truly flexible. Take a scoop into your shaker and mix with water or nut milk, add to your smoothies or test in baking! Because of our unique blend, the gritty, sandy, mouth-feel usually associated with plant proteins is a thing of the past.