Bioclinic Theracurmin, Curcumin's role in the prevention of atherosclerotic plaque formation, platelet aggregation, and LDL oxidation indicates multi-fold cardiovascular benefits, and its ability to inhibit angiogenesis. Prospective clinical trial data has also shown the effectiveness of Theracurmin for knee osteoarthritis symptom relief, and a decreased need for rescue medication.
The limiting factor in curcumin’s efficacy has been its poor systemic bioavailability as it is poorly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and rapidly metabolized. Advanced manufacturing techniques used to make Theracurmin have reduced its particle size over 100-fold, and the combined use of natural emulsifiers to form a colloidal suspension has tremendously increased curcumin’s bioavailability. This significantly increases blood levels of curcumin many times that of other preparations, including so-called enhanced forms of curcumin. Theracurmin increases curcumin levels in a linear and dose-dependent manner, bypassing previous limits of curcumin supplementation to achieve unparalleled blood levels of curcumin.
• The highest concentration of Theracurmin curcumin per capsule available
• Smaller capsule, more concentrated potency
• Number one absorbed form of curcumin
• Utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood
• Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dose-dependent linear relationship
• Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets – enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect
• High potency formula allows for easy dosing
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Each veg-capsule contains:
Theracurmin curcumin from turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 120mg.
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium and vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Adults: Take 1 capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.