Candorvision HYLO dry eye drops contain the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the eye and other parts of the body. Due to its special physical property, HYLO forms a regular, stable, long lasting lubricating film on the eye surface. This film is not easily rinsed off and does not cause blurred vision. HYLO provides long-lasting moisture to the surface of the eye to efficaciously support the natural process of healing.
• Offers immediate comfort (no stinging upon application)
• Protects your eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time
• Preservative free and usually very well tolerated
• Phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea
• For rewetting of contact lenses to minimize dryness
• Improves the lubrication of the eye surface in eyes that are dry, burning or have foreign body sensations due to environmental conditions including after ophthalmo-surgical interventions
Sodium hyaluronate 1mg/ml, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
HYLO is suitable for all ages, for pregnant women and during lactation. One drop three times a day into each eye. HYLO can also be used more frequently if necessary. HYLO is suitable for long-term treatment.
1. Remove the over-cap and turn the bottle over so the dropper tip points down.
2. Prime the system before first use: Place two fingers on the base and your thumb on the shoulder of the bottle. Press firmly on the base and release. Repeat this several times until the first drop is released. Now the bottle is primed and ready for use.
3. Application: For better control and accuracy, make a base with one hand to support the hand holding the bottle.
4. Lean your head back slightly and gently pull down your lower eyelid. Press FIRMLY and QUICKLY on the base of the bottle. This enables the bottle to release one single drop into the eye. Release and repeat for the other eye. After each application close your eye slowly to allow the fluid to spread evenly over the eye surface.
5.Ensure that the dropper tip is dry. Replace the over-cap. Avoid any contact between the tip of the bottle and your eye or your skin.
HYLO should not be used if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. As HYLO is preservative free it is well tolerated even when used over extended periods of time. In very rare cases hypersensitive reactions like burning or excessive tearing have been reported which stopped immediately when the use of HYLO was discontinued. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.