*Due to our vendor agreement, this product can not be discounted, and will not count towards discount code minimum order amounts*
CatecholaCalm™ is designed to support healthy catecholamine levels with adaptogenic herbs and nutrients that may help mood and promote calmness and relaxation. This unique formulation addresses adrenal gland health, which may help people handle stress more effectively.
- Vitamin C and the B vitamin family: Help support steady energy levels. When the body is under occasional stress, it can get “revved up” and burn through nutrients quickly, so it is important to maintain sufficient levels of these valuable vitamins. Vitamin B12 helps support proper levels of catecholamines. Vitamins C and B5 (pantothenic acid) are important for healthy adrenal gland function — the adrenals being the primary glands responsible for producing the stress response.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS): Nutrient that promotes healthy hormone levels by helping to normalize cortisol levels when the body is under occasional stress. The PS in this product is soy-free and is derived from sunflower lecithin.
- Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb with a long history in Ayurvedic medicine for aiding a healthy stress response. “Adaptogenic” herbs are given this name because they help the body “adapt” to stress, assisting the body in optimizing levels of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Magnesium: One of the body’s most important minerals; aids in muscle relaxation and therefore may help with occasional simple nervous tension and may offer a calming effect for both body and mind.
- Valerian, lemon balm and passion flower: Herbs that promote relaxation, in part by supporting the production of GABA, a calming neurotransmitter that helps balance the stress catecholamines.d
Lemon Balm 33.33mg
Vitamin C 33.33mg
Pantothenic Acid 16.67mg
Vitamin B6 1.67mg
Vitamin B12 0.67mg
Hypermellose‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and microcrystalline cellulose.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consumption with alcohol, other medications, or health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a healthcare practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur in which case, discontinue use.