Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency C1000 contains a combination of high-dose vitamin C, rosehips, and flavonoids from hesperidin, quercetin and rutin.
Vitamin C is essential for a number of key physiological functions, including scavenging free radicals and maintaining healthy bones, cartilage and connective tissue.
- High-dose vitamin C and flavonoid combination
- Provides 1,000 mg of ascorbic acid per tablet plus rosehips, hesperidin, quercetin and rutin
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Supports fat and protein metabolism, wound healing and connective tissue formation
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 1000 mg
Rose (Rosa canina) Hips - 50 mg
Hesperidin (from Citrus aurantium pith/peel) - 25 mg
Quercetin - 25 mg
Rutin - 25 mg
Cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin
Adults (19 years and older): Take one tablet two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
For use beyond six weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.