CHOLESTO-LESS, is formulated to lower total cholesterol and LDL “bad” cholesterol and raise HDL “good” cholesterol to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. It also supports overall cardiovascular health with the addition of the powerful antioxidant, ubiquinol (Active CoQ10). Having healthy cholesterol levels supports cardiovascular health, helping to prevent life-threatening illnesses such as heart attack and stroke.
Plant Sterol Esters (90% combined beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol)
Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpurea – fermented Oryza sativa, Monascus purpurea – whole)
- Plant Sterol Esters look similar in structure to cholesterol, so they compete with and block about 50% of cholesterol from food and bile from being absorbed2. This competitive action reduces LDL “bad” cholesterol and total cholesterol by about 10%, without reducing HDL “good” cholesterol in the body.
- Even a healthy diet does not provide enough Plant Sterol Esters to lower cholesterol, so supplementation is necessary to achieve adequate cholesterol-lowering doses.
Ubiquinol (Active CoQ10) as Kaneka Q+
- Works in a similar way to cholesterol-lowering medications, called statins, but with a lower risk of side effects.
- Inhibits the production of cholesterol in the liver, thereby lowering levels of total cholesterol by about 10% and LDL “bad” cholesterol by about 17%.
- Significantly decreases the occurrence of both fatal and non-fatal cardiac events.
- Kaneka Q+ Ubiquinol is an all-natural yeast-fermented form of CoQ10 that is more well-absorbed and more readily utilized by the body than conventional inactive ubiquinone CoQ10.
- Powerful antioxidant that helps to heal damage to blood vessels caused by high cholesterol.
- Improves both blood pressure and HDL “good” cholesterol levels, and reduces total cholesterol levels, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.
Plant Sterol Esters (Helianthus annuus - seed) 90% Combined Beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol, Stigmasterol 412.35mg
Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpurea - fermented Oryza sativa, Monascus purpurea - whole) 125mg
Ubiquinol (Active CoQ10) as Kaneka Q+ 25mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Fish Gelatin Shell (fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob powder), organic extra virgin olive oil, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols concentrate)
Adults: Take 2 soft-gel capsules once per day with food and water at any mealtime
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or plan to become pregnant. Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications, particularly, blood pressure medications, hydroxymethylglutaryl (HMG) CoA reductase lipid lowering drugs (statins), cyclosporine, anti-diabetic drugs, and/or blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver or kidney disease or have received an organ transplant.
Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience muscle pain, tenderness and/or weakness, if symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have had recent surgery or have upcoming surgery. Keep out of reach of children.