Compounded especially for Menopause Chicks
Vaginal dryness has many possible causes and can lead to discomfort, itching, and pain to those afflicted, sometimes severely enough to impact daily life.
Hyaluronic acid is made naturally by our bodies. Our groundbreaking Vaginal Moisturizer Gel, compounded especially for the Menopause Chicks community by our own Pure Pharmacy pharmacists, is made with pure hyaluronic acid and vitamin E to restore moisture and repair damaged skin.
Studies show that hyaluronic acid moisturizers are equivalent in effectivity to hormonal treatments (1). As it's non-prescription, patients can also take control of their own treatment, adjusting the frequency of application to meet their specific needs.
1. Chen J, Geng L, Song X, Li H, Giordan N, Liao Q. Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Hyaluronic Acid Vaginal Gel to Ease Vaginal Dryness: A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled, Open‐Label, Parallel‐Group, Clinical Trial. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2013;10(6):1575-1584.
- No prescription needed - use as much or as little as you need!
- Contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin E
- Our robust air-tight pump bottle delivers a precise 0.5 gram dose with each press, preventing contamination and quality loss from oxydization and keeping the product fresh for as long as possible
- Free of dyes, ethanol, gluten, parabens, and propylene glycol
Free of dyes, ethanol, gluten, parabens, propylene glycol
Everyone is different, and your ideal usage patterns may vary depending on your personal situation. As this is a non-prescription moisturizer, you have the freedom to use as much or as little as you need, exactly as you need it.
The recommended dose is 1 gm (2 pumps) per day. For extreme dryness, some women choose to apply 1gm twice per day to start, with the intention of tapering back to once a day once dryness improves: others prefer to use this moisturizer as more of a proactive strategy, and might opt for .5 gm/day or 1 gm every other day.
We recommend picking a size that you can use in under 3 months for the best product freshness
As this is a custom compounded moisturizer with no harsh preservatives, the printed shelf life is fairly short. If you get close to the best-by date, use your best judgement: as long as the moisturizer doesn't develop any odors, clumps, or bubbles of liquid, it should still be safe to use!
Each size will last approximately:
one pump/day or 2 pumps, alternating days (proactive/maintenance use):
- 30gm: 2+ months
- 60gm: 4+ months (not recommended for best product quality)
- 90gm: 6+ months (not recommended for best product quality)
- 30gm: 1+ months
- 60gm: 2+ months
- 90gm: 3+ months
- 30gm: 15+ days
- 60gm: 1+ months
- 90gm: 1.5+ months
May increase vaginal discharge upon first starting. Amount of discharge often decreases after first 2 weeks. It is recommended to try the product for at least 3 weeks before deciding to discontinue. In rare cases, some patients may experience burning/irritation when using a vaginal product. If this occurs, and is not mild, please discontinue use.