Most ordinary forms of oral Vitamin C – tablets, capsules, powders, liquids and even the Vitamin C from your diet – are not processed and absorbed efficiently by your body. As a result, much of this Vitamin C is never transferred into your bloodstream and even less of it makes it into your cells where it’s needed most. In fact, when you take 1,000 mg or more of regular oral Vitamin C, more than half of it is digested and passed as waste by your body.
LivOn’s patented Lypo-Spheric™ Vitamin C encapsulates the C molecules in liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids, which protect the C from destruction by your digestive juices. Within minutes of taking Lypo-Spheric™ Vitamin C, liposomes filled with Vitamin C are transported directly into the bloodstream, and into the cells.
Vitamin C is often attributed to its role as an antioxidant. However, it is much more than that. No other antioxidant can perform the many additional physiological and biological roles that vitamin C fills.
- Supports a healthy immune system & reduces the risk for chronic degenerative diseases
- Helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals from exposure to toxins and pollutants
- Powerful “antioxidant” in the blood and cellular tissues throughout the body and is vital for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps neutralizes oxidative stress
- Important aid in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) 1000mg, Sodium Ascorbate 160mg, Essential Phospholipids (from soy lecithin) 1000mg, Phosphatidycholine (PC) 500mg.
Purified Water, Alcohol (preservative), Citric Acid.
As a dietary supplement, take one packet 1 to 2 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the packet, squeeze into one or more ounces of your favorite cool beverage, drink on an empty stomach, and wait at least 15 minutes before eating for maximum absorption
We do not recommend mixing any of the products in hot beverages, because this could damage the liposomes.
We also do not recommend blending any of our products in a food processor or blender.