Natural Factors Peppermint Oil supports healthy digestion naturally. Each ingredient has effective antifungal properties while the enteric-coated softgels deliver the oil directly to the lower digestive tract where it is most soothing for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and digestive upsets.
- Relaxes intestinal muscles
- Promotes the elimination of excess gas
- Is 100 times more effective than caprylic acid as a natural antifungal agent
- Helps to speed up the elimination of systemic candida yeast
- Inhibits the hyper contractility of intestinal smooth muscle, relieving the irritable bowel, esophageal spasm and intestinal colic
Peppermint oil (Mentha x piperata)
(aerial) 100 mg (110 mcL)
Menthol (50%) 50 mg
Oregano oil (Thymus capitatus) (aerial) 70 mg
Carvacrol (60%) 42 mg
Caraway oil(Carum carvi) (seed) 30 mg (33.3 mcL) Carvone (50%) 15 mg
One or two capsules, 20 minutes before meals three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.