Diaxinol is a comprehensive formula that provides support for healthy glucose metabolism. The formulation contains key ingredients delivered at targeted doses for comprehensive blood sugar support.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Helps to maintain cognitive functions, healthy hair, nail, mucous membranes and skin
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates and fats
- Helps to prevent biotin and chromium deficiency
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Source of antioxidants that help protect cells against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals
Biotin 1500 mcg
Chromium (Chromium (III) nicotinate) 400 mcg
DL-alpha-Lipoic acid 200 mg
Batavia cinnamon (Cinnamomum burmannii,
Stem bark fibre, Trunk bark) extract 75 mg (20:1, QCE 1500 mg)
Vanadyl sulfate (Vanadium oxide sulphate) 25 mg
Hypromellose, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, and/or are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness and/or confusion (as these may be symptoms of serious low blood sugar).