Muro 128 5% (Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Solution, 5%) can offer effective temporary relief when you suffer from corneal edema (swelling of the cornea).
This solution is available without a prescription, but should only be used upon recommendation by an eye care professional. This product contains no mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Temporary relief of corneal edema
Sodium chloride 5% - Hypertonicity agent
boric acid, hypromellose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium borate. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be added to adjust pH.
methylparaben 0.023% propylparaben 0.01%
instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours, or as directed by a physician.
Do not use:
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- to avoid contamination do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye