PEPCID COMPLETE® Chewable Berry Tablets work quickly to deliver long-lasting relief from daytime and nighttime heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset or sour stomach due to excess stomach acid. These tablets contain the antacids calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide to neutralize acid on contact, as well as famotidine, the long-lasting acid reducer to control stomach acid production for hours.
This dual-action formula reduces and neutralizes acid. Only one tablet is needed for quick, long-lasting relief. This bottle contains 25 chewable berry-flavoured tablets.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Relieves and prevents heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset or sour stomach
- Controls stomach acid production for hours
- Contains famotidine, an acid reducer, and antacids calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide
- Chewable berry-flavoured tablets
Each tablet of PEPCID COMPLETE® contains 10 mg of famotidine, 800 mg of calcium carbonate and 165 mg of magnesium hydroxide. Each tablet provides 320 mg of elemental calcium and 70 mg of elemental magnesium. Low in sodium.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (Berry Flavour):
cellulose acetate, crospovidone, D&C Red # 7, dextrose monohydrate, FD&C Blue # 1, FD&C Red # 40, flavours, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil, Prosweet® Powder (contains corn starch), sucralose.
Relieves and prevents heartburn, acid indigestion and upset or sour stomach due to excess stomach acid.
Adults & Children 12 years and over
- Chew one (1) tablet. If symptoms return, you may take another tablet.
- FOR PREVENTION: Chew one (1) tablet 1 hour before a meal.
- Do not use more than two (2) tablets in 24 hours.
- If symptoms continue for more than 14 days, talk to your doctor.
- Individuals with kidney disease should not take this product without the advice of a doctor.
- Do not take within two hours of another medicine as the effectiveness of the other medicine may be altered.
This medicine may not be suitable for some people. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using if you:
- Are allergic to any component of this product or have had an allergic reaction to another product that contains an acid reducer.
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Have difficulty swallowing, or persistent abdominal discomfort (stomach pains).
- Have severe kidney disease or any other severe illnesses.
- Are over 40 and you are experiencing new or recently changed symptoms of acid indigestion or heartburn.
- Are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDs] (because these medicines may be causing your symptoms).
- Have a previous history of ulcer disease complications.
- Are experiencing unintended weight loss in association with your symptoms of acid indigestion or heartburn.
PEPCID COMPLETE® is generally well tolerated. Should any unusual symptoms occur, consult a doctor right away.