This new generation of condom is made from SKYNFEEL®, a technologically advanced, non-latex material proven to enhance stimulation. It feels so soft and comfortable that you’ll barely notice wearing it, allowing you and your partner to really feel everything.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
53 mm nominal width
Silicone-based & non-spermicidal lubricant
SKYN condoms are made with SKYNFEEL®, a technologically advanced polyisoprene material that’s completely free from natural rubber latex.
They are lubricated with non-spermicidal silicone oil SK-70 (dimethicone).
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.