Don't let nicotine cravings get in the way of your life. Try Thrive 4mg Nicotine Replacement Gum to help satisfy those cravings quickly and overcome the urge to smoke.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- An effective solution to help you gradually reduce smoking or quit smoking immediately
- Helps fight and effectively manage 7 withdrawal effects of reducing or quitting smoking such as Irritability, Difficulty in concentration, Frustration, Anxiety, Restlessness
- Refreshing Fruit Explosionflavour which is also sucrose-free
Each gum piece contains 2 mg nicotine (as nicotine polacrilex).
Acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, flavours, gelatin, glycerol, gum base (containing butylated hydroxytoluene), mannitol, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sorbitol, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide, xylitol.
- Chew until you start tasting a strong nicotine flavour
- Let the gum rest between your cheek and gums until the taste fades
- Start chewing the gum again and again until a strong taste is noticed.
Do not use if you:
- are under 18 years of age
- have a jaw disorder
- Are an occasional or non-smoker;
- Are pregnant or nursing. Avoid becoming pregnant while using Thrive Complete.
If you think you may be pregnant, stop using at once and see your doctor.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- have/had heart, thyroid, circulation, stomach, throat or mouth problems, or high blood pressure;
- take insulin or any prescription medicine.
Consult your dentist or doctor if injury or irritation to the mouth, teeth, or gum around dentures occurs. As with any gum, chewing it can cause dental fillings to loosen and aggravate other mouth, tooth, and jaw problems. It may also stick to dental work.
Common side effects of quitting smoking may include irritability, trouble sleeping, increased appetite and headaches. However, these should disappear after the first few days.
Thrive Complete gum can cause side effects such as headaches, light-headedness, hiccups, upset stomach and other stomach problems, especially if chewed too quickly or not chewed correctly. Other common side effects include mouth or throat soren