B6 Complex offers a comprehensive blend of B vitamins with high levels of vitamin B6 packed into one easy-to-take supplement. B vitamins support cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and cognitive health, while vitamin B6 is particularly supportive of nutrient metabolism and red blood cell formation.
It is offered in this formula as both pyridoxine and the activated form pyridoxal-5-phosphate. Vitamin B12, which aids in energy metabolism and normal function of the immune system, is offered as a combination of methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin and hydroxocobalamin. Folate, provided as Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate, supports normal early development of the fetal brain and spinal cord, while biotin helps to maintain cognitive functions. B vitamins are also involved in methylation reactions alongside choline and inositol.
- Comprehensive B vitamin supplement to help maintain nutrient metabolism, red blood cell formation and cognitive functions
- Includes researched and activated forms, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate and folate as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in a unique blend of methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin and hydroxocobalamin
- Includes choline and inositol
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride/Pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 260 mg,
Thiamine (Thiamine HCl) 100 mg,
Riboflavin (B2) (Riboflavin/Riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium) 15 mg,
Niacinamide 100 mg,
Inositol hexaniacinate (No-flush niacin) 10mg,
Pantothenic acid (B5) (Calcium dl-pantothenate) 100 mg,
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 400 mcg,
Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400 mcg,
Biotin 400 mcg,
Vitamin C 6.4 mg (from 15 mg of ascorbyl palmitate)
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.