Immune 7® provides superior support for the immune system. It may be used proactively, or to assist a suppressed immune response. Containing beta glucans and other mushroom compounds known to be highly effective in activating immunity, Immune 7®’s high bio-availability makes it the gold standard of mushroom therapy.
A vast number of independent studies have shown the medicinal mushrooms present in Immune 7® to stimulate a variety of immune cells, thus providing the user with the best possible support for a weak immune response.
- amino acids, including lysine and tryptophan
- nicotinic acid (vitamin B3/niacin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), and vitamins C, E and K.
- terpenes and sterols, some of which have shown antibacterial and antiviral effects
- germanium and selenium, which increase the efficiency of oxygen, counteract the effects of pollutants.
- suppressed immune response
- serious conditions
- allergies and skin conditions
- maintaining immunity in athletes and those who exercise strenuously
- stress management
- broad-spectrum immune activity
- complements mainstream treatments
- source of antioxidants for maintenance of good health
- immune support for serious challenges
- overcome sickness and promote optimal health
- complements mainstream therapies
Medicinal ingredients (per capsules):
Sun Mushroom (Agaricus blazei) - 3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*
Cordycept™ (proprietary HEAACordyceps sinensis) - 3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*
Maitake(Grifola frondosa) - 3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*
Shiitake Mushroom(Lentinus edodes) - 3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*
Turkey Tail(Coriolus versicolor) - 3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*
Red Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum) - 3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*
Nutricol® – Bioflavonoids - [Grape seed (Vitis vinifera), 50.0 mg, 95.0% Proanthocyanidins and decaffeinated green tea (Camellia sinensis), 50.0 mg, 95.0% Polyphenols]
*IAM – Immune Assist Micron
*IAFS – Immune Assist Full Spectrum
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine, jaundice,) or if you develop a rash, abdominal cramping, loose stools, mouth ulcers, and fever. Use with caution if you are taking any medication to treat diabetes. Store in a cool dry place, away from the children. Do not use if the safety seal is broken.