Magnesium is required by over 300 of the body’s enzymes. As such, it is a vital catalyst in enzymatic activity especially in energy production. It plays an important role in the formation of bone, carbohydrate and mineral metabolism and the management of stress.
Minerals are poorly absorbed by the small intestine unless they are properly chelated with amino acids. By prechelating magnesium with amino acids, Trophic relieves the body of this task. Trophic’s patented Albion Magnesium, chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity or bioavailability and absorption.
- Helps relax muscles and alleviate spasms and cramps
- Promotes cardiovascular health and tissue respiration
- Supportive in periods of stress
- Required for calcium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamin C metabolism
- Calcium Bisglycinate …………690 mg
- Providing Elemental Calcium ……125 mg
- Magnesium bisglycinate/Magnesium oxide…………340 mg
- Providing Elemental Magnesium ….62 mg
Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products
Doses greater than or equal to 351 milligrams per day: Some people may experience diarrhoea..
Manufactured under the unique Albion Laboratories’ process (patented and patents pending) whereby the minerals are chelated by amino acids, peptides and polypeptides.