Please DO NOT leave your home if you feel ill or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath. Instead, please immediately call 8-1-1 or call your doctor's office. If symptoms are severe, call 9-1-1.
At all Pure locations, your shopping safety is paramount to every single one of us.
So we are diligently following the official guidelines of the Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, to keep our shoppers, our staff and our communities safe, sound and healthy.
Pure is the first group of pharmacies to install Plexiglas safety shields at all pharmacy counters and to protect patients, shoppers and staff.
- Pure has implemented social and physical distancing measures at all 16 locations:
- limiting the number of clients allowed in each pharmacy location at any one time;
- marked distancing measurements at counters and cashiers;
- masks, gloves and hand sanitizer required for all staff;
- regular disinfection of hard surfaces and high contact points;
- extra deep cleaning and disinfecting our stores after hours;
- daily safety updates and reminders for all staff.
Pure is accepting phone calls to arrange for refills so you don't need to take any extra trips away from home. Call us. We can help. Find our contact numbers here.
- Pure closely follows all daily updates and latest recommendations of the BC Public Health Officer, the BC Centre of Disease Control, Health Canada, and the British Columbia Pharmacy Association.
Find out what to do if you're sick. There's even a handy COVID-19 Self Assessment tool.
Need to see a Doctor for your non-coronavirus health concerns? If you have a valid MSP number, you can access the services of CloudMD and MyHealthAccess. Check out their private and secure services.
- Getting new prescriptions and refills is easy. Take a look at all the different ways we're helping you get the medications you need.
NOTE: At Pure Pharmacy, we thank you for your patience and understanding as we experience higher than normal call volumes and lower than normal staff resources. Still, we promise to stay focused on providing the medications you need, and on remaining open and available to you during this pandemic response. We're in this together; and we're here for you.